Event has already taken place
With Ole Mølgaard as moderator, we meet with the goal of shaping the network and working out a strategy. We share each other’s experiences of recording, streaming, broadcast live and distributing classical music. We also highlight the benefits of negotiating contracts and rights, knowledge about the purchase of equipment, software and platforms for distribution. The day also includes inspiration on how we can work with recording and distributing digital content and sharing the magical moments with our fans.
Management and production departments from Concert Halls and Opera Houses with recording possibilities or willingness to start up their recording studios and branch organizations.
Conference fee: 600 SEK, includes conference, mingel and tickets to Grand Opening och Bugge’s Bach.
Last day to register is 16 of May
Thursday 23 May 10.00-17.00
- Presentation and background
- Nordic Music Pool Overview of which orchestras recording oportunities
- What can we do together? Forming the collaboration. Commercial aspect vs marketing and branding.
- Inspiration – Reimagine the orchestra in a digital world
- Meet and get to know IMZ International Music + Media Centre The IMZ is the international business network dedicated to the promotion of the performing arts through audiovisual media.
- Presentation from Folkets Hus och Parker People’s Parks and Community Centers is a popular movement with more than 500 member associations That Operate People’s House, public parks and festivals throughout the country.
- Case studies
- Choose one of the afternoon tracks:
Block 1: Hands on co-operation – sharing the app through license, Nordic Sound
Block 2: Getting started – visit the studio. Hands on tips and tricks
- Meet and greet in the Concert Hall before the Grand opening of Point Music Festival
Ole Mølgaard has 20 years experience from the media and culture business. He held the positions as Music and Radio Director at the Danish Radio. Today is is advisor to several culture institutes and media companies in all Nordic countries.
The conference is arranged with support of
and in partnership with
A part of Point Music Festival
Throughout Point Music Festival 23-26 May, the Gothenburg Concert Hall will be transformed. With sound, lighting and design, we’ll create an atmosphere where anything can happen. An atmosphere where music, dance, performing art and other art forms meet in new, unexpected ways, sweeping the audience into an adventure. Which festival pass do you choose?
Point Music Festival is conducted with the support of the Sten A Olsson foundation for Research and Culture.