Here you find information about terms and conditions for your purchase of tickets, gift cards and subscriptions to the Gothenburg Concert Hall. Gothenburg Concert Hall sells tickets both as an organizer (through Göteborgs Symfoniker AB) and as a mediator for external organizers. The organizer of each event is stated in the calendar.
During the corona pandemic, special agreements apply, which you can read more about here.
Terms and conditions for tickets
- Every visitor must hold a valid ticket with a readable bar code.
- Numbered ticket applies to the seat specified.
- Eligibility for any discount (eg student discount) must be validated in connection upon entry.
- Purchased ticket cannot be exchanged. The rules of the Distance Act regarding the right to withdraw a purchase are not applicable on event tickets.
- Purchased ticket cannot be redeemed. The rules of the Distance Act regarding the right to withdraw a purchase are not applicable on event tickets. Repurchases will only take place in the event of a cancelled concert. Any service charge will not be refunded.
- The ticket is a value document. Lost tickets can only be reimbursed if the customer has given their name and contact details in connection with the booking. To get a duplicate ticket you need to be able to identify yourself. For assistance, please contact our Ticket Office.
- All tickets are checked with scanners upon entry. Only one entry per ticket is allowed. Tickets cannot be copied or otherwise used more than one time.
- Tickets may be transferred to another person, unless it is stated on gso.se and/or the ticket, that it is personal.
- Tickets may not be resold or otherwise used for commercial purposes. Tickets may also not be offered in any competitions without prior written consent of the Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra and/or any external presenter. If these provisions are violated, we have the right to cancel the ticket(s) without reimbursement.
More about our subscriptions
- Concert subscription tickets cannot be redeemed.
- Please note, however, that we will reimburse concert under the auspices of Göteborgs Symfoniker AB that are cancelled due to restrictions during the corona pandemic outbreak.
- Concert subscription tickets are not personal.
- As a Classical or Premium subscriber, you can change to another orchestra concert. For Gold, Silver and Large subscriptions changes are free of charge, for other subscriptions there will be a fee added per ticket. The exchange option is valid for a limited period and subject to availability.
- If you choose to have your tickets delivered by mail, a possible delivery fee will appear in the purchase process. Delivery fees will note be refunded in case of an event being cancelled.
Purchases that violate ticket terms
- Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra reserve the right to cancel a booking or a purchase that contravenes set conditions. This applies, among other things, if the customer is booking or buying more tickets than is allowed, buying tickets for commercial use or manipulating a ticket.
- Tickets that are handled incorrectly and/or booked in an incorrect manner, can be cancelled.
- Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra can immediately close a customer’s account if the customer tries to circumvent the ticket conditions.
- Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra (or external organizers) reserve the right to change programmes and participants in the event of illness or other incidents outside Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra’s control.
- Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra is under no obligation to notify the audience on changes to the program in advance, but we will, as far as possible, try and communicate such information though our web site.
- You are responsible for checking that an event is not cancelled or moved to another date.
- An event is considered cancelled if it is not performed at all. Changes to the repertoire, a change of date, partially performed events or similar do not constitute a set event.
- In case an event is cancelled, tickets are repurchased within 30 days.
- Note that in the event of an external organizer’s bankruptcy, the provisions of the Bankruptcy Act apply.
- We reserve ourselves for any printing errors in calendars, printed matter, in social media and on websites. Information about prices, discounts, ticket expiration dates and ticket purchase terms may change without any prior notice.
- If you are dissatisfied with something during the event, please contact the staff on duty first and see it they can help you.
- For other questions, please contact our Ticket Office, +46(0)31-7265300, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you regret your purchase of the cookbook “A taste of the Gothenburg Concert Hall”, you have a 14-day right of withdrawal from the time you receive the product. You are responsible for return shipping. Please contact our Ticket Office before you send the book back and they will help you: +46(0)31-7265300, email@example.com.
- Please note that gift certificates have limited validity.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Privacy, security and personal data
- In connection with the purchase of a ticket with us, you agree that we store and use your information. We do this in order to fulfil our commitment to you.
- We document all communication we have with you via email, to provide the service you expect from us.
- According to the Data Protection Ordinance, you have, upon request, the right to access the information we have registered about you.
- We reserve the right to use your email to send information and newsletters about our own organisation.
- Our concerts normally start punctually.
- Late visitors can take their seats as soon as our staff says it is ok. In order not to disturb the rest of the audience, people being late may have to wait for a suitable occasion during the concert.
- Occasionally we may note be able to let visitors in after a concert has started.
- Late arrivals do not justify repurchase of the ticket.
Audio and video recording
- Photography, filming or audio recording is not allowed.
- Only people with special accreditation are allowed to photograph, film or record events for further distribution. Visitors and audiences may be included in such contexts.
- No further permission will be obtained by the affected public prior to publication or redistribution.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during all events.
Food and beverages
- It is not allowed to bring food and beverages into the concert halls.
- Smoking is not allowed in any part of the Gothenburg Concert Hall.
Strollers, luggage etc
- For security and evacuation reasons it is not allowed to bring strollers into the concert halls and/or foyers.
- Strollers can be left at designated areas in the wardrobe hall. However, for space reasons, we can only accept a limited number of strollers.
- Please note that for safety reasons we cannot allow you to carry larger bags, backpacks, instrument cases or the like into the concert halls. For the same reason, you are not allowed to bring your walker or your own chair into the concerts.