This is what we do
- The hosts help to make your visit as comfortable and safe as possible. Do not hesitate to take contact if you have questions or need help.
- The doors to the concert hall open two hours before the concert starts. The doors open 2,5 h before concert for guests in the restaurant.
- Updated programme, information about the break and the length of the concert can be found in the Concert Calendar.
- We follow the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations and if needed make adjustments based on the Government’s restrictions and decisions from our owners, Region Västra Götaland.
What you can do
- Come to us vaccinated with care for yourself, other in the audience and us employees. The exception is if you for medical reasons should not be vaccinated. Information on how and where you get vaccinated can be found at 1177.se.
- Stay home if you are sick or have symptoms.
- Keep on being careful with hand hygiene.
- Anyone who buys a ticket to one of the events in the concert hall also agrees to follow the health and safety measures that apply at the time of the event.
Do you have any questions?
We have answers to most of the questions and concerns among our frequently asked questions.