Here you will find the answers to the most common questions on how to use GSOplay.
You can watch GSOplay at gsoplay.com or via the GSOplay app. We are convinced of the inherent and unifying power of music, and hope and believe that captivating music experiences have a strengthening and encouraging effect in these troubled times. Wherever you are.
Do I need an account to watch GSOplay?
Watch concerts now
Do I need the app to watch GSOplay?
Watch concerts now
Does it cost anything?
- No, it doesn’t cost anything to watch GSOplay.
How long are the concerts available?
- Most of the concerts are available for 30 days from the date of publication.
- The live streamed concerts are available as long as the concert is ongoing. Usually, a recorded version of the live concert is also published within 30 days of the recording date.
Can I watch the concerts on my TV?
- Yes, you can screen the website or app content via for example your smart TV, Chromecast or AppleTV.
- Remember that the screen you share to the TV should be logged in on the same WiFi as your smart TV, Chromecast or AppleTV.
- In later versions of AppleTV the GSOplay app is avalable in AppStore. Please scroll down for more information.
How do I join the chat when there are live broadcasts?
- Open the live concert on gsoplay.com on your computer.
- There you will find the chat starting about ten minutes before the live concert begins.
- To participate, sign in with your Google Account in the stream.
- The chat is not available in your mobile, tablet or in the app.
How do I download the GSOplay app?
Is GSOplay available as an app in my AppleTV?
- Yes, in later versions of AppleTV AppStore is available. You will find GSOplay in the app range, loaded with pre-recorded concerts.
- Live streamed concerts cannot be displayed in the AppleTV app due to restrictions made by YouTube (our live media player). Instead you can watch the live streamed concerts via your AppleTV’s You Tube app or by screen sharing your phone with your TV (see above).
- To log in to the AppleTV GSOplay app, you must first download the GSOplay app to your mobile and register for an account. Use the same user name and password as you have in the mobile app when you log on to the AppleTV GSOplay app.
I have ordered a new password for my GSOplay app but do not receive an email
- Make sure that the e-mail with your new password has not landed in your trash.
- If the password is not in the inbox or trash, email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
I have trouble in my GSOplay app seeing the announced concerts
- Update the content of the app by dragging the screen down.
- If that doesn’t help, try one of the following:
– Close the app and open it again.
– Sign out and log back into the app.
– Delete the app and install it again.
- If you do not correct the problem, email to email@example.com and we will help you.
Can't find the answer to your question?