Download the Point App
The Point App is loaded with the festival programme, info about your visit and much more. Download it to your phone and keep track of times, your favourite concerts and other important information!
Your Festival pass
If you bought your festival pass one week before the festival or earlier you will get it sent home by mail. For those of you who bought the pass closer to the festival, it is waiting for you at the ticket office in the Gothenburg Concert Hall. Remember to bring your festival pass with you throughout the visit. Questions? Contact the ticket office at 031-7265300, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not already secured your festival experience or want to add something to your festival pass it is of course alright to do so now. Choose the festival pass that suits you best or hand pick your favorite shows.
Opening hours bars & restaurant
Take the opportunity to take some time in the concert hall’s bars and restaurant! Opening hours are extended during the festival, but book a table to be sure to get a seat.
Thursday 23 May
- The restaurant 17.00 -19.00, 19.30-22.00
- The bars 11.30-13.00 Götaplatsfoajén incl Point Talks, 17.00-22.00
Friday 24 May
- The restaurant 16.00-18.00, 19.30-21.30
- The bars 16.00-00.30 incl Point Talks & Point Club, 19.00-20.00 the Stenhammarsalen bar
Saturday 25 May
- The restaurant 17.00-19.00
- The bars 11.30-13.00 Götaplatsfoajén incl Point Talks, 15.30-00.30 incl Point Club
Sunday 26 May
- The restaurant 16.15-18.00
- The bars 13.00-17.00 the Stenhammarsalen bar
Opening hours ticket office
- Thursday 23 May 12.00-22.00
- Friday 24 May 12.00-21.30
- Saturday 25 May 11.00-21.30
- Sunday 26 May 12.00-18.00
Find the Gothenburg Concert Hall
The Gothenburg Concert Hall is located at Götaplatsen, at the top of the parade street Kungsportsavenyn. If you come by local bus, Götaplatsen is your closest stop. If you go by tram you can get off at the stop Valand or Berzeliigatan. Please use Västtrafik’s travel planner, Västtrafiks reseplanerare, to see which lines are best for you.
You can find information about the Concert Hall’s availability in the accessibility database: tillgänglighetsdatabasen.
It is free seating at all festival events.
You can safely leave your outerwear and bags in our manned wardrobes.
Cash-free concert hall
We are cash-free in the Gothenburg Concert Hall.
The festival is photographed & filmed
Point Music Festival is photographed and filmed for documentation and marketing purposes.
Throughout Point Music Festival, 23-26 May 2019, the Gothenburg Concert Hall will be transformed. Welcome into the adventure!Dive into the programme